Daniel Ho, Chief Operating Officer Zeniverse.com;
To whom it may concern,
This letter serves as a formal recommendation of Orient Software Corporation. Recently, my company Zeniverse Inc. retained Orient to develop a second generation social networking website that offers collaborative online socialtainment. Combining the social networking, dynamic chat, and content-on-demand features of major social networking sites, Zeniverse’s overall technical requirement is deemed challenging. As of this writing, Orient has successfully completed Phase 1’s requirements and is working on Phase 2. Orient’s Phase 1 performance is as follows:
1) Technical skills – Our company possesses satisfactory IT knowledge but needed a supplier with strong technical capability to pull off this ambitious scope of work. I have found Orient’s programmers be talented, hard-working, and timely in coming up with viable solutions. They also have demonstrated the necessary patience and coping skills during the project’s tough times
2) Project management skills – Zeniverse represents a complex and evolving project that demands high caliber team leadership. In coordinating work, achieving deliverables, handling budgets, and mediating disagreements, I believe the assigned project manager is as professional as an equivalent person in the U.S.
3) English Skills – This is a critical element for any customer who considers IT outsourcing. Orient’s team members at the staff level can speak English acceptably well and read it quite well. The project manager, who is totally fluent in verbal and written English, has successfully clarified any language difficulty between Zeniverse and Orient
4) Management approachability – I had a direct line of communication with Orient’s executive team, and my high level concerns were always addressed immediately. I imagine I would not have this type of attention with a domestic supplier
5) Pricing – Taking all factors into consideration, I consider Orient’s fees to be better than fair.
Orient has done a great job so far and I look forward to continue working with them through Phase 2 and beyond. Accordingly, I can personally recommend Orient for a project of comparable scope and challenge.
Daniel Ho http://www.zeniverse.com