Senior Front End Developer
Quantity: 1 | 2014-09-26
- Being responsible for maintaining and developing new features for an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software which can capture, manage, store and deliver content and documents.
- Monitoring other team members to ensure the qualification and client’s satisfaction.
- Technically support for other team members when needed.
- Research on new techniques and apply when necessary.
What You Need For This Position
- Education: BS/Masters in Computer Science or related field or equivalent.
- Knowledge and Working experience
- 5+ years of experience with Sencha framework Extjs and Touch
- Experience with Sencha Theming and Sencha Cmd
- Deep understanding of Sencha Grids, Drag and Drop
- Strong HTML5, CSS3 skills and responsive design concepts
- Cross-browser development experience for IEs (IE7 - IE11), Firefox, Chrome (Windows + OS X), Safari (OS X) browsers
- Experience with mobile develop on Android (IOS a plus)
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze application issues to identify root cause
- Experience with Subversion and Git
- Familiarity with Document Management Systems
- Skilled in Enterprise Architecture
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Proficient in English both Written and Verbal
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.