Oracle Webcenter Imaging Architect
Quantity: 2 | 2014-12-17
We are looking for a WebCenter Imaging Architect to join a growing Imaging practice supporting key client initiatives on Imaging support.
• WebCenter Imaging enterprise architecture and design which may include architecture, design and advisory consulting around Oracle I/PM.
• Experience with Web service integrations, Security, code packaging and deployment.
• Exposure to content metadata design and content workflows.
• Experience working with WebLogic and Oracle SOA Suite offerings
• Able to document technical standards when needed
• Strong overall troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Team lead experience a strong plus
What You Need For This Position
• 5+ years of experience programming/developing rich client web applications using J2EE
• Proficient in use of Oracle J2EE IDEs i.e. JDeveloper
• Oracle I/PM Solution Accelerator experience
• Fusion BPM Suite support experience including (BPA, BPEL, BAM)
• Oracle BPEL Process Manager- BPEL PM 11g ideal
• ODC Configuration / Macro Development
• Oracle ODC and OFR (WebCenter Capture and Forms Recognition) servers and client workstations experience.
Salary and Benefits
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution.
- Attractive benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare plan, etc.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings etc.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.