Oracle Content Architect for UCM - STELLANT
Quantity: 2 | 2014-12-17
Orient Software seeks experienced Senior Oracle Content Architect for UCM / Stellant for a project from an Oracle Gold Partner and Pillar Program member.
What You Need For This Position
• Experience in ECM/UCM projects including advising clients on product selection and providing and executing high-level design.
• Configuration, Metadata, Workflow Rules, Security
• Oracle Certified around WebCenter Content / Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM) / Stellant, including the following items:
Content Server, Site Studio, Universal Records Management (URM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), IDOC Programming, Desktop Integration Suite – Windows/Microsoft, Image & Processing Management (IPM), Document Management (DOCS), Web Content (Website), Digital Asset (Video Images) (DAM), Records Management – (Compliance, URM), Rights Management (Access info)
Salary and Benefits
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution.
- Attractive benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare plan, etc.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings etc.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.