Scalability, responsiveness and cost efficiency are some of the top benefits companies embrace when choosing cloud computing. Moving over to a cloud environment is a significant change that has a lasting and powerful impact on the way your business will operate and the way services will be delivered to business users.
Cloud Computing Benefits
With Cloud computing, your company can grow without worrying about limited infrastructure.
High level security is available for businesses choosing cloud computing.
IT costs can be significantly reduced using cloud computing.
Cloud computing users enjoy reliable access from around the world.
Orient Staff Capabilities
At Orient Software our staff’s cloud computing experience, proven testing methodologies and skilled vendor-agnostic resources all help you to choose and put to use the most appropriate cloud computing services for your business environment. Our customized style will guide you through the following:
- Building applications with top notch Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) capabilities
- Recognizing the cloud computing system that best suits your company goals
- Converting apps to various cloud vendors based on work demands and cost
- Building applications more responsive to changing market trends staying mindful of current developments in Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Providing scalable apps to businesses that are ready to implement the Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud-based offerings
- Transforming your current system software into up-to-date apps to leverage the greatest benefits of cloud-based offerings
Vendors We Collaborate With
Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a set of remote computing services (aka web services) that together comprise a cloud computing platform that can be found over the Internet at Amazon.com. Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 are the most popular and well-known AWS services. AWS provides oversized computing capacity (sometimes using many servers), much quicker and more affordable than building one’s own server farm.
Created by Microsoft, Windows Azure is a cloud computing service and infrastructure intended for developing, deploying and managing applications and services via a Microsoft-managed global network of datacenters. It offers platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and can be used with a variety of tools, programming languages and frameworks including Microsoft and third-party systems and software.
You can run web applications on Google’s infrastructure using Google App Engine. With user-friendly development, easy maintenance and scalability that can be easily adjusted as your traffic and data storage needs grow, App Engine is pretty simple. With App Engine, there is no need to maintain servers. You simply load your application, and it’s user-ready.