Database Administrator and Developer
Quantity: 2 | 2017-08-31
Take your GREAT CHANCE!
- Take more challenges and chances to advance your skills, your career path in an European project with over 30 good team members and create products that delivery education to millions of children in Norway, Sweden, Denmark;
- You’re going to live 40 hours/week in an flexible and friendly environment of a company has association of many countries such as Vietnam, Germany, Norway, Singapore;
- You're going to work with really, really cute and nice team members who always well support you and help improving each others;
- Furthermore, you're going to have a Leader and Senior colleagues with great logic mind, excellent team-work skill and thorough specialize knowledge;
- Prepare scripts of database changes for deploying to many database environments (development / testing / demo / staging / production)
- Prepare different database environments and keep synchronization between them.
- Develop procedures / functions / triggers and so on to follow project plans.
- Prepare on-demand scripts base on client requirements.
- Support colleagues from different teams
- Write technical documents.
- Monitor disk space usage.
- Work with clients frequently for getting requirements and handling sudden tasks.
- Report to team leader
- Hold monthly technical presentation to team members
What You Need For This Position
- 2 years of experience in programming with T-SQL, working with SQL Server.
- Extremely careful working style.
- High responsibility working attitude, self-organized.
- English communication skills with foreign clients.
- Database performance tuning is a plus.
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.