Full-Stack .NET Developer [All levels]
Quantity: 6 | 2017-11-15
You have chances to:
- Improve yourself by working directly with the Norwegian CTO who has over 20 years in .NET software development and always present a can-do attitude;
- Or take more challenges to advance your skills, your career path in either our products or outsourcing European projects
- And good experience with newest technologies in projects;
- And live 40 hours/week in an flexible and friendly environment of a company has association of many countries such as Vietnam, Germany, Norway, Singapore.
What You Need For This Position
(Choose the most suitable project for you. You'll join in just one of these following projects)
Technologies will be used in projects:
Project 1 (European clients):
• .Net 4.5, ASP.NET MVC >=4, Entity Framework, MS Web API
• SQL SERVER 2008/2010/2012
[Not required, just nice to have: VueJS, Ionic, worked with EPiserver]
Project 2 (Our products):
- ASP.NET MVC >= 4, EF, MS Web API, Entity framework
- SQL SERVER 2008/2010/2012
[Not required, just nice to have: Angular, .NET Core]
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.
- English skills to make conversation with client via Skype
- Experience in .NET development at least: 5 years - Leader; 4 years - Senior; 2 years - experienced developer; 1 year - Junior
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.