Human Resources Manager
Quantity: 1 | 2017-10-05
The HR manager is responsible for supervising and implementing all HR Department activities to maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
• Oversee the selection & recruitment process
• Manage performance management process
• Effectively manage and build HR Team
• Develop, implement and update HR policies and regulation of the company
• Manage employee relations, employee’s grievance and disciplines
• Being a motivator and a connection between company and employees
• Key user for HR Tool (Human Resources Management Tool)
• Build up career path and KPI
• Manages and implements staff performance appraisal system: probation time, annual appraisal.
• Employee compensation & benefits such as salary, bonus, labor contract, employee databases, Social/ Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Personal Income Tax, etc.
• Employee Relations: fostering constructive labor relations by establishing and maintaining good communication with all employees at all departments. (Staff meeting regularly)
• Supervise the annual leave, working hours of all employees
• Visa, work permit for expats to be done as needed
• Arrange and organize company’s events, conference
What You Need For This Position
• Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Human Resource Management preferred.
• Holder of 3 - 5 years HR experience in an executive/ manager level position
• General knowledge in IT Industry and have big network
• Good communication & problem solving skills and ability to negotiate well with employees
• Excellent in English (both oral and written skill)
• Good knowledge of labor laws and regulations Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.