Xamarin Mobile Developer - Experienced
Quantity: 3 | 2018-03-07
You have chances to:
- Take more challenges to level up your career path in European project. With your team, you have chance to develop your skills and experience by working directly with client. You're going to deliver new features in short sprints following the Scrum process, build high quality products with support of advanced practices.
- And good experience with newest technologies in projects;
- And live 40 hours/week in an flexible and friendly environment of a company has association of many countries such as Vietnam, Germany, Norway, Singapore.
What You Need For This Position
We’re actively seeking Xamarin developers to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to design, develop and test applications using Xamarin. Your responsibilities will include designing and prototyping potential solutions, participating in design and review meetings, and development activities.
- 3 or more years of software development with extensive knowledge of C#, .NET, EF, SQL
- 1 or more years’ experience with Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, XAML
- Experience developing or consuming RESTful web services
- Solid understanding of MVVM and data binding concepts
- Ability to conduct and participate in peer code reviews
- Proven experience writing high quality object-oriented code
- Able to write Unit Tests & UI Tests
- Proficient in Visual Studio, TFS, SQL Management Studio
- English skills to work with European client.
- Being capable of problem analysis, specification writing, design, coding and unit test.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements, design, development, testing, release, and documentation
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.