Software Sales Representative
Quantity: 3 | 2017-12-31
- Establish relationships with key client decision-makers including C-level
- Work closely with the rest of the team in ensuring fulfillment of customers' campaigns
- Passion in checking the latest digital sales and marketing
- Develop and constantly pursue a deep understanding of online advertising, your industry, and your client base.
- Understanding of Recruitment processes to consulting our clients about product
- Preparing draft of sales contract whenever having confirmation from customers.
- Managing committed sales revenue.
What You Need For This Position
- Good communication in English is required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same position. At least 1 year of experience in sales, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (product, direct and/or offline), marketing program management, or consulting.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- A fast learner; able to pick up digital developments quickly
- Analytical skills; willing the spend prolonged periods of time in analytics
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- Attractive salary up to $2000 and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium PVI health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays