Senior Human Resources Generalist
Quantity: 1 | 2018-01-01
The Human Resources Generalist supervises and also implements the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource team, follows and administrates Human resources policies, procedures, and programs. In addition, the HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Working environment development;
- Follow up the compliance to Company policy and reporting; policy development and documentation;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Plan and also run Company events, meeting, follow up the activities of clubs, etc.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; employee counseling for ensuring high satisfaction/engagement of employee
- Internal and external communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration.
The Human Resources Generalist objectives will be providing an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
What You Need For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related area
- Good English (4 skills)
- Sense of responsibility, fast – learner, proactive, people oriented.
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Experience in HR policies and procedures
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- At least 1 years’ experience in HR
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.