Quantity: 1 | 2018-06-01
- Execute IT policy and strategy.
- Ensure IT operations are aligned with overall business direction, IT framework.
- Develop and maintain effective lines of communication with management and end users to understand their present and future information needs and systems requirements.
- Challenge status quo and drive continuous performance improvement.
- Provide technical support and if necessary, computer system solution to the business operations for customers of company.
- Liaise with end user, management and external consultants and vendors to define user systems requirements and provide functional specifications to these external parties.
- Work closely with other team leaders and project manager (if necessary) for systems requirements definition, testing, training, implementation, and support.
- Able to effectively present ideas, findings, and recommendations, with a strong ability to think conceptually and strategically. Candidates should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to produce high quality written communications, documentation, and project materials.
- Plan and control the budget of the information systems.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the IT Department.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled IT team.
What You Need For This Position
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- ITIL qualification or awareness of the ITIL processes (at least Foundation level)
- Certification: (Certification is not a must if sufficient experience is available.)
o MCSE (Cloud Platform and Infrastructure / Productivity)
- 3 to 5 years relevant hands on experience and at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Proven ability in maintain and support MS Azure, MS CRM 2016, MS System Center 2016 (SCCM/SCDPM/SCVMM), MS Exchange 2016, MS SQL (2008 R2 > 2017), Source Control systems (TFS/VSONLINE/GIT) and VDI infrastructures preferred.
- Knowledge in Development environment infrastructures.
- Good knowledge in infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures relating to scope of responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Project management skills and experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective lines of communication with management and end users to understand their present and future information needs and systems requirements.
- Excellent communication, including written and spoken English and local language, and presentation skills.
- Key Attributes: Trusty, Integrity, Advocate transparency, Advocate continuous improvement, ability to lead change as needed, confident, professional and hands-on team player, has initiative, conscientious and delivers on promises, has good time management skills, creative yet pragmatic, persuasive in communicating ideas to others, high energy levels with strong self-motivation to perform and deliver results.
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.