- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Working in collaborative teams and building quality code. Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied.
- Be problem solvers, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the reality of the solutions.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- More 3 years of experience in .NET with expertise in developing large-scale enterprise application and solutions.
- OOP C# .NET best practices, and common design principles such as SOLID, DRY, Separation of Concerns, Persistence Ignorance, Dependency Inversion.
- NET Core MVC, WebAPI, RESTFul Web API, HTTP Codes and verbs.
- Entity Framework Core.
- Relational database suggest MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL
- Work well in Agile Software Development using Scrum framework.
- Understand and follow DevOps CI/CD.
- Proficiency in GIT using GIT flow.
- Domain Driven Design and Clean Architectures, SoA and Micro Services.
- Container-based using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud platform such as Azure, Google, AWS.
- NoSQL DB suggest MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Good in English Reading and Writing skills.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays