Orient Software was established in 2005 and is the leading software outsourcing company in Vietnam.
We provide exceptional software outsourcing services and solutions to companies worldwide.
- Happy customers and 95% repeat business
- Less than 5% staff turnover for the last three years
- Over 100 staff.
- International and Vietnamese management
- Professional work environment
- Transparent and honest business practices
- Seamless communication
At Orient Software, we understand that our talented professionals are responsible for our company’s success.
We pride ourselves on fostering a creative work environment that meets the needs of our employees.
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of Cleaning equipment, their customer services
are available everywhere, from more than 36,000 dealers in more than 160 countries.
Now they want to extend their business to have the system as a part of their cleaning solution. This
the system is developing with lasted technologies as: Serverless architecture, AWS Lambda, Cognito, Aurora
DB, CloudFormation, NodeJS and ReactJS
Currently, we are seeking a driven and innovative solution architect to join our growing team, who
translates functional requirements into an architecture. Solution Architect would design and define AWS
architecture for existing systems, migrating them to cloud architectures as well as developing technical
roadmaps for future AWS cloud implementations.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion. Design full stack solutions that include secure and reliable infrastructure using AWS
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with the business need
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides high-level expertise to multiple projects and tasks
- Serves as primary liaison with senior clients; participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in a relevant role
- Engineering background: SOLID, Functional Programming, CQRS, Event Sourcing are the main design principles of your life
- Passion and hands-on expertise with any of the following areas: Microservices, DevOps, Serverless
- Hands-on experience with cloud, preferably with AWS, AWS Lambda, PaaS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation…
- Consulting experience
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Business focus on customer obsession
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays