Bridge Software Engineer
Orient Software was established in 2005 and is the leading software outsourcing company in Vietnam.
We provide exceptional software outsourcing services and solutions to companies worldwide.
- Happy customers and 95% repeat business
- Less than 5% staff turnover for the last three years
- Over 100 staff.
- International and Vietnamese management
- Professional work environment
- Transparent and honest business practices
- Seamless communication
At Orient Software, we understand that our talented professionals are responsible for our company’s
We pride ourselves on fostering a creative work environment that meets the needs of our employees.
- Work directly with Japanese customers to clarify requirement, make project plan and manage project progress
- Transfer the business and quality requirements, detailed functions from the customer to the Project Manager/ Team
- Assist client in defining requirements and suggest ideas
- Verify and develop design documents. (Basic design, detail design ,...)
- Develop and perform test cases to verify deliverable.
- Control all inbound and outbound project’s materials.
- Manage team and support Project Manager to monitor and control project.
- At least 2 year of experience of BSE/PL/PM
- Good Japanese communication skills (equivalent to N2 at least)
- Have knowledge about technical skill in one of the technologies such as: C#.NET, PHP, Java….
- Good at Q&A and project requirement analysis skill.
- Good understanding of software development process
- Well-organized, capable of performing multiple tasks, able to work under high pressure
- Experience of team management is a plus
- Experience of working/studying in Japan is a plus
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays