We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support team. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
Maintain and troubleshoot PC hardware/software/LAN and network/Electric & Telecom system
Support and guide users on IT applications.
Manage IT asset.
Work with vendors on IT hardware, software purchase and maintenance
- Follow strictly IT processes
College or University degree in IT related field
Years of experience: at least 1 year experience.
Good knowledge of Local-Area-Networking, Wide-Area-Networking, Virtual Private Network, Firewall, Anti-Virus solution and PC support.
Familiar with hardware trouble-shooting, repair and maintenance for server, PC, networking equipment, other IT related equipment (telecom, mobile...)
Ability to support/guide users on IT applications
Be able to communicate in English.
Have CCNA, MCSA, MCSE, LPI certificates are preferable
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays