Orient Software was established in 2005 and is the leading software outsourcing company in Vietnam.
We provide exceptional software outsourcing services and solutions to companies worldwide.
- Happy customers and 95% repeat business
- Less than 5% staff turnover for the last three years
- Over 100 staff.
- International and Vietnamese management
- Professional work environment
- Transparent and honest business practices
- Seamless communication
At Orient Software, we understand that our talented professionals are responsible for our company’s
We pride ourselves on fostering a creative work environment that meets the needs of our employees.
- Manage activities of multiple projects across all phases; include initiation, planning, execution monitoring, control and closure.
- Manages client, company and project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining and providing project metrics. Recommends changes or alternate paths based upon performance and metrics.
- Ensure software development standards and practices are followed carefully
- Ensure resource availability and allocation; coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage work, teams, clients and report structure of Scrum process
- Lead and motivate the Development Team, supervise and evaluate team leaders, provide them advises and solutions to solve the occurred issues if any
- Take part in talent selection process as a functional interviewer, take initiative in improving reports, processes, and workflow and client outcomes.
- Oversees assigned personnel for projects. Assigns work and provides direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives. Addresses performance issues within prescribed guidelines. Provides performance input upon completion of project.
- Actively participate as a leader in building up the company culture.
- Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent combination of training and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience managing a team of 30-100 people.
- PMP or CSM certification preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Be able to effectively communicate to people at all levels – colleagues, key stakeholders, senior management across the organization
- Ability to manage and complete multiple concurrent projects with aggressive deadlines.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays