Senior Frontend Dev (AngularJS/Angular)
Orient Software was established in 2005 and is the leading software outsourcing company in Vietnam. We provide exceptional software outsourcing services and solutions to companies worldwide.
- Happy customers and 95% repeat business
- Less than 5% staff turnover for the last three years
- Nearly 200 staff.
- International and Vietnamese management
- Professional work environment
- Transparent and honest business practices
- Seamless communication
At Orient Software, we understand that our talented professionals are responsible for our company’s success.
We pride ourselves on fostering a creative work environment that meets the needs of our employees.
1. Job Description:
Our team is developing the fantastic unique insight product in the sales and marketing field from Norway, Sweden and UK, to give the complete holistic view of the entire sales & marketing process – from knowledge to engagement and conversions across all channels.
To bring up and expand the product ecosystem to the next level which takes advantage of the latest web technologies, we are now looking for the experienced talents to fulfill the position of Senior Frontend Developer in AngularJS and Angular.
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work on a large-scale software product in the frontend web application development project using Angular.
- Working in collaborative teams and building quality code. Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied.
- Be problem solvers, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the solutions reality.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- Advanced Typescript skills.
- Have experienced with AngularJS and able to continue to maintain and enhance the current system.
- More than two years working with Angular and keep up with the latest version to build the new application from scratch.
- Work well in Agile Software Development using Scrum framework.
- Understand and follow DevOps CI/CD.
- Proficiency in GIT using GIT flow.
- Understand frontend unit testing and end-to-end testing techniques in Angular with the Jasmine, Karma and Protractor is a plus.
- Understand state management framework for Angular application such as NgRx or Ng Redux is a plus.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Good in English Reading and Writing skills.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays