Senior IT Network Engineer
- Administer and maintain the organization’s information systems to ensure that they function reliably and in accordance with user's needs
- Install, configure, administer, and maintain most complex information systems and associated hardware, in accordance with technical specification, so that the organization’s systems function reliably
- Communicate with system users; and investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve system problems (or escalate them to more senior staff) so that user problems are resolved quickly and satisfactorily
- Coach or provide guidance to lower level IT support.
- College or University degree in IT related field
- Years of experience: 5
- Good knowledge of LocalArea-Networking, Wide-Area-Networking, Virtual Private Network, Firewall, Anti-Virus solution.
- Familiar with hardware troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for server, PC, networking equipment, other IT related equipment’s (telecom, mobile...).
- Ability to administer and maintain the organisation's information systems including Windows, Linux, MacOS and other types of OS
- Ability to administer Email Exchange, cloud platform: Azure, office 365, Skype for Business, AWS… etc.
- Ability to coach less experienced IT supports
- Have good researching skill and ability to learn new technical skills.
- Teamwork oriented and willing to work under pressure.
- Document IT Systems and make sure that the documents are upto-date
- Strictly follow IT processes
- Ability to work with basic shell scripts/programming languages to improve the efficiency of the IT processes/systems
- Have Certificates: MCSA, MCSE, LPI, CCNA is highly preferred
- Have knowledge about ISO/IEC 27001 or/and ISO 9001 standard is preferred.
- Good communication in English.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium PVI health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays