Senior UI/UX Designer
- Excellent presentation and facilitation ability to walkthrough team members and stakeholders on user experience journeys. Help them see, understand and empathize with the customers who’ll use the solutions they build.
- Broad experience in user research, wire-framing, prototyping, user experience design, user testing and visual design
- Able to create a world-class user-centered design that takes into consideration research, business drivers, customer segments and usability feedback.
- Collaborate remotely with product owners and business to translate business requirements into high-level customer experience requirements.
- Design the UI architecture, interface and interaction flow of mobile and tablet applications.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Fluency in modern visual design and user experience best practices for web and mobile
- Foster an open, honest and transparent relationship with key stakeholders
- Must be enthusiastic, bring high-energy to the delivery team and pay attention to details.
- Design and produce a variety of print collaterals such as booklets, leaflets, and content displays.
- Design digital content marketing materials for mobile app and web environment.
- Apply established branding specifications to other promotional materials.
**Please kindly send us your CV and Portfolio as well.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UX Designer, Interaction or User Interface Designer
- Strong sense of visual design and proper use of typography
- Fundamental understanding of graphic design principles and practices
- Great attention to detail and work outcomes
- The ability for rapid prototyping, turn rigorous wireframes and mockups quickly in an iterative environment;
- Demonstrated visual design expertise; capacity for creating fun, highly pragmatic and simple designs and layouts.
- General understanding of how design impacts development; ensuring designs are not overly complicated and costly to develop.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools including Photoshop, Sketch, Invision and Zeplin.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong knowledge of printing, ability to create print-ready files and ensure the printing product outcomes
- Ability to discuss creative ideas and implement them within the required specifications
- Video editing is a plus
- Experience in designing expo and conference materials
- Experience in digital content marketing design
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Bachelor Degree in Interaction Design or Human Computer Interaction or related is highly desirable
- Relevant work experience in UX Research, Product Design, UX design, Visual Design, Graphic Design is advantage
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays