Orient Software was established in 2005 and is the leading software outsourcing company in Vietnam.
We provide exceptional software outsourcing services and solutions to companies worldwide.
- Happy customers and 95% repeat business
- Less than 5% staff turnover for the last three years
- Over 100 staff.
- International and Vietnamese management
- Professional work environment
- Transparent and honest business practices
- Seamless communication
At Orient Software, we understand that our talented professionals are responsible for our company’s
We pride ourselves on fostering a creative work environment that meets the needs of our employees.
We are seeking a highly skilled, professional Technical Manager to join our dynamic and growing team.
In this position, you will oversee all technical matters companywide and manage our technical support
team. You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders
within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner.
- Work directly with BoD and discuss company strategy in general and company technical stack.
- Manage and support the technical aspect for all projects in the company
- Determining, implementing and monitoring the technical strategies and plans
- Developing and implementing research projects, priorities and targets to support the current project and product of the company
- Providing advice on research and development options available to the organization
- May publish results of significant research projects
- Support the HR department to deploy the training program and building the content of the training program.
- Building and managing the training program, a career path program of the company
- Giving subjects about software architect, programming paradigm, OOP, Solid, (Microservices, DDD, TDD,)
- Building and managing a SWAT team to support all projects to resolve difficult tasks.
- Organizing and presenting in the Tech Talk session of company (Technology review and trend, VR, AR, XR, AI, Blockchain,)
- Deal and discuss with customer from around the world on the technical aspect
- Participating in RFI answering
- Participating in doing some PoCs
- Being an interviewer in many interviews: Senior Software Engineer, Solution Architect, BA.
- At least 7 years of experiences in the software development industry with 3+ years of work experience in a relevant role
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or outstanding engineer
- Specialized knowledge: Having knowledge in software development, software architecture, and background knowledge to be able to discuss with the Software Development Department
- Skills: Strong research skill, having a large view in the movement of technology, be active with new technologies
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays