Senior Oracle Developer
Quantity: 4 | 2014-12-17
We are seeking experienced Senior Oracle developer for a project from an Oracle Gold Partner and Pillar Program member.
What You Need For This Position
• Must have Full Lifecycle of client Portal Offerings with a strong focus on Webcenter Portal. Experience with Oracle Webcenter 11G Spaces/Framework.
• Must have 10+ years experience with Java / J2EE coding in support of applications including multithreading, Spring framework application development, Hibernate, and portal APIs.
• Legacy WebCenter Portal experience which includes WebCenter Interaction, AquaLogic Interaction, Collaboration, Analytics or Plumtree Corporate Portal.
• Experience with UI customization, adaptive layouts, and Custom Search
• Experience with at least one other current Portal or Portal-related offering in addition to Oracle WebCenter Portal, which may include open-source offerings such as Liferay, Endeca, or Alfresco, as well as WebSphere Portal or Sharepoint.
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.