When Orient Software was first founded, the company focused almost exclusively on the .NET platform. We made significant investments of our R&D resources in custom .NET development. This concentration consistently allowed us to deliver the benefits of the platform’s most advanced technologies and features to our customers.
Here Are Just A Few of The Advantages of Orient Software’s .NET Focus:
- Savings in development costs due to the use of open source components and third-party tools whenever possible.
- Maximum productivity achieved through continuous integration processes that use Team Foundation Build and Jenkins.
- Seamless collaboration achieved through the use of tools like Redmine and TFS.
- Agile processes implemented using SCRUM and Redmine project management.
- Exceptionally high quality ensured through the use of unit testing and automated review tools like FxCop, duplicate code detection, code complexity, etc.
Orient Software’s talented professionals have experience and expert skills in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ programming, WPF development and a wide range of .NET testing, profiling and code analysis tools. We draw on this knowledge and experience to give our clients the best user experience based on cost-effective, clearly coded and optimized solutions.
Orient Software delivers this expertise in the following technology areas:
|Web Applications||ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET Dynamic Data|
|Web Services||ASP.NET Web Services, WCF Services, WCF Data Services, REST, SOAP, JSON, OData|
|Desktop||Windows Forms, WPF, XAML Browser Applications, Silverlight|
|UI Components||ASP.NET AJAX CT, DevExpress, Telerik, Infragistics|
|Data Access||ADO .NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, NHibernate, Active Record|
|Security||HTTPS/SSL, SSO, X.509, NTLM, Kerberos, Encryption, Auditing, Logging|
|Distributed apps||Enterprise Services, .NET Remoting|
|Products||SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, BizTalk, Exchange Server|