Quantity: 2 | 2018-02-28
You have chances to:
- Take more challenges to level up your career path in European project. With your team, you have chance to develop your skills and experience by working directly with client. You're going to deliver new features in short sprints following the Scrum process, build high quality products with support of advanced practices.
- And good experience with newest technologies in projects;
- And live 40 hours/week in an flexible and friendly environment of a company has association of many countries such as Vietnam, Germany, Norway, Singapore.
What You Need For This Position
- Key technologies:
Write code that scales well and is easily maintainable by other developers
- English skills to work with European client.
- Being capable of problem analysis, specification writing, design, coding and unit test.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience working as a Front-end web developer at least: 3 years - Senior; 1 year - Junior
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- Attractive salary up to $2000 and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium PVI health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays