Quantity: 1 | 2017-10-07
As a marketing manager at Orient you will be responsible for raising the awareness of our brand and our two products, ResponsiveInsight and ResponsiveHR globally.
- Establishing and maintaining connections with new and existing customers.
- Devising short-term and long-term sales strategies for our products.
- Create strategic plans to promote Orient as a software company.
- Identify buyer opportunities.
- Drive business growth and achieve business goals.
- Main in charge of our websites and blog contents.
- Create different marketing campaigns to launch our products both online and offline.
- Engaging in direct sales & working with sales partners.
- Participate in fairs & networking events to identify new customers and business opportunities.
- Conducting meetings with new and existing customers to communicate Orient’s value propositions & develop stronger relationships with our clients.
- Develop & Manage public relations and our brand image.
- Research and gain a better understanding of the competitor landscape in order to devise more effective sales strategies.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly business goals.
- Provide sales reports, market research report, competitor’s products and recommend changes to meet the market needs.
- Understanding customers’ needs to position our products.
What You Need For This Position
- Experience working abroad is a must.
- Have experience delivering and selling software.
- Bachelor degree in marketing (or any other related discipline).
- At least 3+ year experience in digital marketing, branding and sales.
- Proven track record of successful top sales and consistently exceeding quotas.
- Previous IT sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be able to work independently and in teams to achieve business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral).
- Must be comfortable meeting and communicating with senior level executives.
- Great presentation skills.
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.