Quantity: 1 | 2017-12-31
Support daily activities in Admin & HR Department:
- Support Training:
- Collecting the Training needs from all colleagues;
- Preparing and conducting company’s Training Courses.
- Support Recruitment Process:
- Building applicant sources;
- Record candidate’s information in our Talent System;
- Searching, screening CV and contacting candidates;
- Arranging interview schedule for potential candidates and send interview invitation;
- Supporting analysis and statistics about recruitment status.
- Admin & other tasks as assigned:
- Check attendance and working time;
- Support paperwork & follow document procedure;
- Follow up the database of staff;
- Prepare Commitment, Probation Contract, Labour Contract, etc;
- Follow up company policies, welcome newcomer.
What You Need For This Position
- Last-year student of the majors: Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related majors (or maximum 1 year experience in related position)
- A strong passion to work in Human Resources;
- English skills in work: Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking;
- Willing to learn and sense of responsibility are the must;
- Teamwork as well as make decisions by yourself if needed.
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.