Quantity: 1 | 2017-12-31
Support daily activities in Admin & HR Department:
- Support Training:
- Collecting the Training needs from all colleagues;
- Preparing and conducting company’s Training Courses.
- Support Recruitment Process:
- Building applicant sources;
- Record candidate’s information in our Talent System;
- Searching, screening CV and contacting candidates;
- Arranging interview schedule for potential candidates and send interview invitation;
- Supporting analysis and statistics about recruitment status.
- Admin & other tasks as assigned:
- Check attendance and working time;
- Support paperwork & follow document procedure;
- Follow up the database of staff;
- Prepare Commitment, Probation Contract, Labour Contract, etc;
- Follow up company policies, welcome newcomer.
What You Need For This Position
- Last-year student of the majors: Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related majors (or maximum 1 year experience in related position)
- A strong passion to work in Human Resources;
- English skills in work: Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking;
- Willing to learn and sense of responsibility are the must;
- Teamwork as well as make decisions by yourself if needed.
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- Attractive salary up to $2000 and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium PVI health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays