Sales / Marketing Executive
Quantity: 1 | 2018-06-01
- Establish relationships with key client decision-makers including C-level
- Work closely with the rest of the team in ensuring fulfillment of customers' campaigns
- Passion in checking the latest digital sales and marketing
- Develop and constantly pursue a deep understanding of online advertising, your industry, and your client base.
- Understanding of Recruitment processes to consulting our clients about product
- Preparing draft of sales contract whenever having confirmation from customers.
- Managing committed sales revenue.
What You Need For This Position
- Good communication in English is required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same position. At least 1 year of experience in sales, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (product, direct and/or offline), marketing program management, or consulting.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- A fast learner; able to pick up digital developments quickly
- Analytical skills; willing the spend prolonged periods of time in analytics
Monthly Salary and Benefit
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.)
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty.
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings.
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit.
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work.
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees.
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.