Developer - Data Warehouse
Orient Software was established in 2005 and is the leading software outsourcing company in Vietnam. We provide exceptional software outsourcing services and solutions to companies worldwide.
- Happy customers and 95% repeat business
- Less than 5% staff turnover for the last three years
- Over 100 staff.
- International and Vietnamese management
- Professional work environment
- Transparent and honest business practices
- Seamless communication
At Orient Software, we understand that our talented professionals are responsible for our company’s success.
We pride ourselves on fostering a creative work environment that meets the needs of our employees.
The Developer is primarily responsible for delivering projects, enhancements, and technical support to the data warehouse and business intelligence platforms including:
- Collaborate with other Scrum team members and stakeholders to plan and estimate work and undertake technical and functional design
- Develop and support data management applications, projects and big data solutions
- Design and implement data solutions using proven database architecture, modelling, and sound information architecture principles
- Maintain and enhance Data Warehouse logical and physical data models
- Optimize the data integration platform to provide optimal ELT performance under increasing data volumes
- Leverage a combination of on-premises SQL and the Microsoft Azure Platform to respond to diverse requirements
- Write queries, working closely with the Data Scientist, to source data for visualizations to convert data into a business story
- Work with application developers to identify opportunities to improve data collection within our operational systems
- Verify and manage the integrity of data used for analysis
- Work with machine learning capabilities to create anomaly detection systems and predictive models
- Perform code reviews and uphold quality standards
- Manage user stories and defects through to resolution
- Assist with the support of current systems
- Provide input into process and procedure development and enhancement and contribute to the formulation of the strategic direction of the platform application and related applications across the business.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Developer – Data Warehouse or having related experiences.
- Be able to utilize technologies that include, but are not limited to the following:
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft BI technologies (SSIS, SSAS, Power BI)
- Microsoft Azure Platform (Azure Data Warehouse/Blob Storage/Data Lake/ML/etc.)
- DAX (Data Analysis Expressions)
- Power Query (M language)
- R script
- .NET Core
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning and research skills.
- Good in English Reading and Writing skills.
- Effective communication with internal and external clients and strong organizational skills.
- Training skills.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays