Senior FullStack .NET Developer
Our team is developing the fantastic unique product which is one of Norway's largest suppliers and payment solutions for festivals, concerts, and events of different nature and size.
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, nonhierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Working in collaborative teams and building quality code. Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied.
- Be problem solvers, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the solutions reality.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- Passionate .NET developer with expertise in developing largescale enterprise application and solutions.
- OOP C# .NET best practices, and common design principles such as: SOLID, DRY, Separation of Concerns, Persistence Ignorance, Dependency Inversion.
- ASP.NET Core MVC, WebAPI, RESTFul Web API, HTTP Codes and verbs.
- Entity Framework Core.
- Relational database suggest MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL
- Work well in Agile Software Development using Scrum framework.
- Understand and follow DevOps CI/CD.
- Proficiency in GIT using GIT flow.
- Domain Driven Design and Clean Architectures, SoA and Micro Services.
- Container based using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud platform such as Azure, Google, AWS.
- NoSQL DB suggest MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Be a problem solver with great problem solving skills.
- Proactive and effective selflearning skills and research.
- Good in English Reading and Writing skills.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium PVI health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays