Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Actively creating a pool of candidates for sourcing through recruiting activities, social networking, community organizations, and media channels.
- Handling recruitment process to hire the best suitable talent employees for the company. Including screen, shortlist, interview, reference checks, offer preparation for potential candidates.
- Conducting staff onboarding, orientation for new hired.
- Taking responsibilities for company employer branding at Job Fair events and other activities.
- Building up and maintaining a good relationship with universities to support recruiting activities and branding.
- Updating recruitment trend, channels, techniques to propose an improvement for the recruiting process.
- Advise the development team on the recruitment process for building up the application tracking system.
- Be responsible for organizing CSR programs and activities of the company.
- Coordinate with HR & Admin dept to organize company events and activities to build up the company culture, and connecting people.
- Assisting HR in day-to-day department operation and general administrative job
- Other related tasks assigned by the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- From 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition role with a background in the IT field
- Strong recruiting and networking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (both verbal and written in Vietnamese and English) and negotiation;
- High sense of services, responsibility, focusing on solutions and results, having a positive and can-do attitude.
- Good analytical skill;
- Ability to think out of the box and take initiatives in the tasks assigned;
- Desire to work in the Technology industry and dynamic environment with high adaptation level;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and negotiable for more based on your experience
- Professional working environment with latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work
- Productive based for flexible working hours, no time tracking or rules tied to
- Professional training, technical books and other training materials
- Opportunities to work with the state of art technologies and software practices.
- Early birds breakfast everyday
- Annual professional health check-up and Premium health insurance package
- Salary for 13th month up to 140%
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage and having children
- Monthly team building allowance and quarterly team performance improvement reward
- Monthly happy hour town hall meeting with all employees networking and share company's strategy, development plan and new opportunities
- Company trips with all staff once a year
- Especially for Ho Chi Minh branch: Sport & Art clubs, including Soccer every Friday, Badminton every Tue/Thu, Swimming Friday, Book Friday, Photography, and morning English class during weekdays